Monday, August 3, 2015

Jeromy aka Jeremy Mixon - Welcome to my blog

Hello! Since Facebook is all locked up thought I would let you all in on my latest shenanigans...


Of course in early June that shit about me "beating a hog-tied" horse came up...boy oh boy


Now that the horse can't move at all I am going to whip it hard ..the purpose of this is .....gosh I forget..hell doin any howz!!!





YEEHAW!!! That's my buddy Brad Stewart - also from Millerton, Oklahoma...Spurring in the neck just cuz we can!


 Check out the rope going to the head...ends in a chain wrapped around his nose! Some say abuse but hell I've done worse to my wife





Well purdy tired ..write more tomorrow

7 comments:

  1. What is your problem? You are proud of torturing another living being? And this is the type of fame you take pride in. You are a sick, sick man. Actions like this are signs of your impotence.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeromy Mixon: YOU FAT ASS UGLY BASTARD . WE SHOULD HUNT YOU AND FEED YOU TO BIG CATS. THAT'S THE ONLY USE YOU HAVE ON EARTH !! PSYCHOPATH !

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a fake google account set up in Jeromy Mixon ' s name. It is a hoax. I have contacted google to report fraud.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ^^^^^^^ SUPPORTS #ANIMAL ABUSE ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

    ReplyDelete